- Interlibrary Loan (ILL) is a service for ND students, faculty and staff that obtains from other libraries research materials not available in the University's collection. We also lend library materials to other libraries.
- Customer Service Pledge
- Book and Article request forms (requires ND NetID and password)
- Comments or Suggestions
- Borrowing procedures
- Check the status of your ILL request in Review Requests (requires ND NetID and password).
- Initiate your own ILL request in WorldCat using Direct Request
- You can receive text message notifications to you cell phone. Click here to find out how to set up this service.
- Lending Services
Theodore M. Hesburgh Library
208 Hesburgh Library
University of Notre Dame
Notre Dame, IN 46556
Phone: (574) 631-6260
Fax: (574) 631-8887
OCLC Code: IND
|Interlibrary Loan (map showing our location)|
Supervisor: Collette Mak (574 631-7392; email@example.com)
Borrowing Staff: Linda Gregory, Nita Hashil
Lending Staff: Sharon Andrzejewski, Paula McDonald
Processing Returns & Overdues: Barbara Cole
Document Delivery:Lori McCune