- A faculty member can designate a student or staff member as a proxy. The proxy will be able to submit DocDel and Interlibrary Loan requests on behalf of the faculty member.
- In order to initiate this proxy status, the faculty member should email Ken Kinslow at email@example.com indicating the name of the person who will be acting a proxy.
- The proxy will need to fill our a "Proxy Borrower's Application," which must be signed by the faculty member. The form will allow Hesburgh Library to issue a card with both the faculty member's and the proxy's name; a kind of joint account.
- The faculty member will also need to sign a form indicating joint responsibility for all ILL materials that we borrow from other libraries.
- The proxy should come to the Interlibrary Loan Office, 117 Hesburgh Library, in order to set up the new ILL and DocDel account.
Site Last Modified:
Wednesday, November 28, 2012